2010年8月7日星期六

Teacher VS Student

Before i start my story, i briefly explain the situation of my working place. Basically, each class have 2 teacher. One is the speaker teacher and another one is giving assistance(like a BIG student in the class).

Today, My N2 class's speaker teacher is Ms Yang. And i'm the teacher assistance. They learnt "蝴蝶" this word. Got butterfly, sure got flower. So, Ms Yang showed butterflies and flowers to the students.
Ms Yang: 小朋友们,花漂亮还是蝴蝶漂亮?
Wei Liang (Student): 老师,你最漂亮! (Woow, so sweet!)
Ms Yang: 谢谢你呀!那杨老师(herself)漂亮还是孙老师(me)漂亮?
Wei Liang: 杨老师!
Me: 那我不要教你们了。我要回家了。(Act crying)
Ms Yang: 你惨了,你弄孙老师哭了!
Wei Liang: Then is Ms Sune prettier lo!
Ms Yang: 蛤?那我回家了。 (Act crying)
Wei Liang: Ok ok. Is Mr Yang then.
Then i acted crying again...
Wei Liang: Haizz, both of you are prettier then!
Mr Yang: Cannot, you just can choose one only. Faster choose, who is the prettier?
Wei Liang: Huh.. Hard to choose ley.. I think Ms Sune is prettier. Hmm, why your face got a thing? What's that?
Then Wei Liang pointed to the Ms Yang's mole which is on her face. I laughed out~
Ms Yang: This one is 美人痣..
Wei Liang: Teacher, you see, my leg kena mosquito bite.
Ms Yang: Ohh, don't scratch it! You see, mine one also kena mosquito bite. (Ms Yang pointed to her mole,
Lols!)

After the class, i gonna to go off. Before i left, Wei Liang ran around and found me. He was excited when he saw me looked at him at the outside of the tuition centre.
Wei Liang: Ms Sune, where are you going?
Me: Going home. (Actually i have to rush to SP for my guitar lesson)
Wei Liang: Ohh, then we 抱一抱.. (hug each other)
After hug, WeiLiang's maid urged him to go home impatiently. Seem like waiting for him a long time already.
Wei Liang: (Ignore his maid) Ms Sune, can you buy for me a transformer?
Me: Huh?? Ohh, okay okay. I try.
Wei Liang: Can you buy for me a transformer? for my birthday gift..
Me: So when's your birthday?
Wei Liang: (Don't care my question) I want the...... (request more and more toys)
Maid: Wei Liang, you want to go home anot? Your teacher wants to go home liao.
Wei Liang: Ohh okay. So Ms Sune, 我们抱一抱... (We hug again, zzzzz)
Me: Okay, must 乖乖 ya.
Wei Liang: (Continue asking his question again..)So Ms Sune, where do you live?
Me: Tampines.
Wei Liang: Huh? Where?
Maid: Your teacher have to take bus to home.
Wei Liang: Really? So which bus do you take, Mr Sune?
Me: Bus 291.
Wei Liang: So is going where?
Maid: Tampines Mart.  (LOL!)
Finally, we have to go home separately. Before left, Wei Liang asked to hug again. Then we hug. When i almost reached the bus stop, I heard Wei Liang shouted to me again and ran to me and hug again. LOL!

Such a cute student. But somehow i was quite irritating of him. Because he's the most noisy!

Anyway, i like my current part time job. And 小孩们有着我已失去的纯真.. 跟他们在一起,我觉得好轻松~

没有评论: