2010年8月6日星期五

Ice-Skating

Honestly, it's quite cool! Long time ago, my mum urged me to learn it but i did not want because i scared pain!

Today i just went for ice-skating with cfer! Wooowww, i'm so "BRAVE"!!

Kind of regret when stepped into the skating rink. Like hell man~ Me and another 2 sisters had to hold the wall to move! I was walking like a toddler. I guess most of the people knew i'm the beginner. Cos I stared to the people who blocked my way. I not dare to skate without holding the wall. Just a while, i started to feel tired already. And i just realized my waist power was strong enough! I just almost fell down but not fell down yet haha~ Some of the CFer know how to skate already so there was their "paradise". They can skate with any pattern and in any speed they want.

After practice around an hour, i can skate a bit without holding the wall! That was so excited man!! Then brother Samuel tried to hold my hand and skate. Wooowww, i skate like the people who know how to skate sia.. Cool!!!! When i skate till a climax, i fell down! Shhhiiitttt, the way i fell down was totally ugly! Some more, i didn't know how to stand up and struggle there. Damn embarrasing man!!!

Overall, ice-skating is fun yet tiring game! Perhaps it is one of the good place i can go when i feel down. Cos i can scream there. If i become skilled at ice-skating, i can skate in any pattern with any speed i want liao! Looking forward to it~ Surely must see my wallet 1st..

Hmm, next time i must control my mood as well. Should not make myself too high. I'll feel emptiness afterward~ The excitement just tahan for a while only..

Today's homework:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

没有评论: