2010年1月22日星期五

My First Try

It's my first time to be a camp leader
Of course, i have to lead meeting for preparation of the camp

Before calling a meeting, i still feel relax
When the meeting start, i nervous. Gosh...

Actually, i don't really know what can i do in a meeting
Ermmm, maybe can't say i don't know because got a lot of people tell me what am i suppose to do
Should be can said i don't know how to use a good way to lead a meeting
In a meeting, sure have committees..
They may have their own style to organize a camp (since they have more experiences than me)
Then maybe i should determination and flexible
I should have a smart way to cope any situation that will be popped up anytime
and i should humble also

In the meeting, the process not really smooth as my expectation
Because i still miss up some important part
but one thing is i try my best already =)

I believe it will be better in next meeting
It's just a learning process
And what i had done just honour my Lord

Thanks for your encouragement
I appreciate of it!!!

I really like the theme "iHome" =)

没有评论: