2010年1月27日星期三

Cher always forget me!!!!

Comm ToolKit lesson
Quite nervous because has presentation
Not really prepare it

My group is the 1st group for presentation
My group members have many points to talk
Talk talk talk
then teacher also has many comments

In the halfway of our presentation,
she starts express her own point about our research
then start debate with one of my group members
The rest just feel like watching a debate competition. lol..

End of their debate, is my turn to present my own part
Unexpected that teacher said:" Okay, well done. Thanks."
Zzzzzzzz.. what on earth is going on now???
i haven't present yet, then my teacher chase me out???

My group members tell her haven't finished yet.
Then teacher just let us to continue. Actually is let me to continue the last part...

Well, last time like that, now still like that..
My teacher always forget my existence
I'm really speechless..............................
but my presentation also not very well
I even don't know what the hell i'm saying

Anyway,
I think i ought to let bygones be bygones
and not worry about it anymore...
have to concentrate in next assignments (ESAD, EIS and OOP)
moreover it is my last presentation in that class....

没有评论: