2010年1月19日星期二

Interlude

When i walked in Tampines
Somewhere nearby HDB flat...

A boy stood at there
Suddenly he turned his head and looked at me
and we start a very funny conservation..

"Where are you going?" he asked.
"Going home." I answered. (Actually i wanna went to McDonald.. but just a kid. May not to be so serious..)
"How old are you?"
"Bigger than you."
"Primary 1?" LOL, am i looked like P1 student??
"No."
"Then how old are you?" he asked again.
"18."
"18!? is it sec 1?" LOL.
"No. finish sec study already. How old are you?" Was my turn to ask him.
"5 years old." Well, no wonder......
"Where's your parents?"
"Going exercise." he pointed to the park where nearby our place.

Then our conservation ended. Maybe he started to feel awkward? or he just recall that his parents teached him don't talk to stranger? He just walked away and used a very weird eyesight looked at me. lol

Actually i was super duper tired already. But is ok. His innocent makes me to forget my tiredness. Somehow we can happy and just smile because of a small, not really important thing, even a stranger. I rather collect these interlude in my life than just busy in my own things and miss out many interesting part of life.

Isaiah 40:29-31
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Thanks for bro Titus"s sharing. =)