2010年6月23日星期三

新加坡的"A4J"

By right, i was not willing to come Singapore. Cos a long journey will make me very tiring. Anyway, i went in.

Reached there, saw every CF member seemed very sian sian one. Sian liao lor, i think. Just sat there for a while, ChiaLing and Enjun came to tell me they want to leave soon. ZZZzzzzzz.. What the heck i come in Singapore?? After that, Enjun told me have Pastor Philip Mantofa's conference tonight, tmr n wed. I guess this is the one reason that i can pursuade myself luckily i come in. Otherwise, Enjun may not tell me this news. And i'll lost a chance again. (Last year i was kinda sad due to i was still having school during the period of A4J.)

Excited. And i told to my mum once i back home. So next day (which is yesterday), my parents n sisters came to join the conference. It was too bad cos the translator unable to translate to mand well. Hence, my parents can't get any things from there.

Today morning, i went to the church again for the discipline's training. Free admission. Surely i won't let the chance go. It taught by Pastor Philip Mantofa. He shared a lot of testimonies. Very very amazing!!!! What i really really feel grateful is i saw the fire of revival start burning in Singapore. Recall back when i just stepped into Singapore, i told the people about revival. They all looked blur. Totally no idea about this. Now, i witness many Singaporeans gather together to cry out for themselves and own country, even foreigners come to pray together too!! It's awesome!!!

Sometimes, i keep controling myself. Why? I seem like crazy over this pastor. But i think his's true heart towards Jesus is a main reason he attracts me. I hope i can have a warm-hearted like him. The fire keep burning and burning. Mug God's words again and again. Stands firm in Christ no matter what. Witness God shows His miracles once again and again. I like to have every single things which is about God. Listen to God, even when He's whispering. Humble and obey God's plan. All of these is what i desire of now. But i know some part of my heart still very dry. Yet i'm finding my water resource.

Every outcomes come from truly desire. God, i really desire you!!!!! I pray i can keep desire you every singel day. My desire never ever paused in this post, is keep continue in my every SINGLE day!!!!

没有评论: