2010年5月24日星期一

A lesson

Suddenly feel that someone who really know me had gone.
Suddenly feel that i'm alone all the way.
Wonder why i have this feeling..

At a time, i started dislike him. Hmm, maybe from the time we had dinner? Maybe from the time he did some irritating things? No idea. I just know i have some uncomfortable feeling when i stand on same space, breathing the same air with him.

In some things, i know i'm very independant. I have my own decision and naturally hope everyone will do all the things as i thought. Erm, i admit i'm quite stubborn and proud. (Lord have mercy!! =( ) So when someone is trying against me, i'll feel irritating but i wouldn't show it up and just remain silent.

Perhaps i was biased against him. Perhaps he just wants to warm up the atmosphere. But i can't take it with his joke. At first, i laughed cos i felt it's a good joke. But now, i felt it's lame, really.

I know my condition so i never took over the group leader. I know i can go to catch up to the brother and say "hi" before i went into the room. But not, i never do that cos i can't. Before split into groups, i was praying dun same group with him. So sad i end up same group with him. Perhaps God wants me learn to obey. 100% unwillingly join into the group. I know i can comment, as in elaborating my answer, but i not! I was using a simple way to share my answer (My answer not more than 5 lines).

"Do you have any complain in your ministry?" Yes. I have. Cos this post is fulling with my complains!!! Just now i can't share my answer. But even if i can share, i don't think i'll share it. Perhaps i should put down my bias and using right attitude re-treat him.

可能 或许 我是丑陋的......

GOD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!

没有评论: