2010年3月7日星期日

My holidays just started!! :D

So far have a good time everyday after my exam over which means my holidays start.

In the retreat camp
have fun.. through sharing. through pray. through game. through worship time. through chat........
Even though just had a little of "kucing" join, still enjoyed in it!
Everyone's true colour came out in the camp. lols.
I learn a lot of things there.

After that, had 2days 1 night (4th-5th March) bonding day with sisters and brothers.
Before i join this event, got a lot of stuff blocked me to join
Especially my job..
It is not good for me to take leave as in the bonding day is my 1st day go for work

But miracle came out. God turns impossible to possible.
When the people-in-charge told me that my off day is every friday, i super happy..
I not need ask to take leave. I can officially not need to come next day.

Well.. after i ended my work, I rushed to s'pore and meet up with them..
It wasted a lot of time when we rent the bicycle. Till i gonna dozed off..

Finally waited till they all say can go out for night cycling. I so excited even though i never showed my "high" emotion out. Haha!!
However, this exciting event ended up became a suffering sport..
We start cycling from 11pm to 7am.. Till my butt and leg extremely pain...
Just start cycling, i start looking forward to our next rest place. lols.
Cycling.. Rest.. Chat.. Eat; Eat.. Chat.. Rest.. Cycling..

After we finish our task, we direct go bathe. Can't waiting till hair dry, we all fall asleep already..
Extremely tired....................

Anyway, have a good bonding between sisters and brothers.
I really enjoy in this real experience.
And "Under God's grace", this is the point that i know clearly...

没有评论: