2010年3月24日星期三

CF FOC 2010

Yup, finally CF FOC 2010 is going to end.

Through this camp, i can see how God's work. How to say? Hmm, be frank, i very worry about this camp. Since someone told me that FOC not really got too many people sign up.. Then many problems came out by last minute. Seriously, it was a big trouble for me. But God's grace, He reminded me the power of pray through sis Eng Ing and bro Titus.

When i got the name list of the FOC camp, 26 persons signed up! 7 persons are freshmen. 3 of the freshmen are going to NP year 1. The main point is 4 of them are non-christians. Even though our target of the person who sign up are 40 persons, but God has His own plan. He arrange them come to join us. I trust it's not simply convenience.

Play play play all the time. Had fun. Had good bonding in Big Family. And can share God's words with sisters and brothers. Really had a good time here! And God also prepare a good weather for us! Before this camp, the weather was unpredictable. Praise our God! =)

Actually quite relax to be a camp leader. Because committees helped me do all the things. Don't say i bully my committees or what. I also tried to find something to help them. But also thanks God that prepare you all to helped me. You all really helped me a lot and i learn a lot from you all. Good job man...

Lastly, Give all praises, glories and thanks to our God once again!!!

没有评论: