2009年6月2日星期二

Be thankful

Today
my result in CATS individual assignment announced
no bad
My mark is 7.5/10 B+
my lecturer praised me ohh
haha
just my grammer has a bit problem
i saw my lecturer corrected my grammer by using his red pen
but is ok
i got chance to learn from my wrong

I went to NTU (Nanyang Technology University) after my lesson
bcoz i wanted help my brother to submit and paid the accommodation fees
the area in NTU is big
actually i just knew i needed to go Student Service Office
i didn't knew where's the place

i alighted from bus
bcoz i saw a map at the bus stop
OMG~~
i saw the office is very far from my place
then the another thing i need to take note is
the bus had gone
so i just can walked to there

My habit--keep praying
want God guide me the way
i followed the people
at last
i saw a administration building be my side in a sudden
Thank God~~
i went to ask the security at there
he show me the way
and told me that centre no far

After i paid the money
i felt so happy
bcoz i spoke english all the way
and the people can understand it
maybe i really still no confidence in my talking skill

The most i felt funny is
i not NTU student
and i wore Ngee Ann sport shirt to there
but still had a lady came to ask me how to go where where where
but luckily
she asked me how to go Student Service Office
and that time i just come out from the office
haha

After had my lunch
i went back to Tampines(my Singapore home)
i tired till asleep in the whole journey..

3 条评论:

Charlene 说...

I think it is 'speaking skill'.
Hahaha...
keep it up!
We support u.

joyce 说...

i think use 'communication skill' is more suitable..
haha

tapioca 说...

i come back lo~~
with my ABLE TO ONLINE ~~
haha..

gambateh o~