2011年2月28日星期一

He is in control!

There is always a wonderful plan from God when we thought our current situation is worst!

Exam ended at 11am and had to meet Lisman at Raffles Place to do visa application at 11.40am
No more balance credit in my phone so i must reach there earlier than Lisman
I rusheed out after finish my exam
but NP is too big and it was 11.15am when i reached the bus stop
Then i started to plan my route
"Assume the bus come at 11.16am, reach Clementi mrt station at 11.26am. It is impossible to travel to Raffles Place in 15mins! Nvm, take cab!"
I hate to take cab in Singapore, especially during peak hour!
Even though you are rich, you also hard to get a cab when you are rushing..

After 7mins, finally get a cab!
"司机,麻烦去Raffles Place."
"Hmm, 小姐, 你知道要怎样走吗? 因为今天我第一天驾德士, 不懂怎样走.."
I was stunned!
"Huh? 我也不会走耶! ok, 那不要紧, 你送我去Singapore Poly就可以了."
"小姐只要你会走就可以了"
Stunned again!
After that, the driver told me that she was lost actually
LOL I was thinking is it one of God's plan?
Perhaps the driver could find her way after sent me?

After i get off the cab, i rushed to Dover mrt station.
While waiting for the train coming, i took my phone out
1 unread msg from Lisman, opened it -
"Joyce, take your time. Just realized that they receive visa application until 2pm, so take your lunch first. I'll see you at Raffles Place mrt at 12.45pm instead. Do reply to confirm."
A nice JOKE from God!

Cos I thought the embassy receive visa application till 12pm, i rush.
Cos no more balance credit in phone, i was thinking that i have to reach earlier than Lisman
Cos bus is very slow, i took cab.
Cos the driver was lost, God let her to drive me?
Cos I have no choice, i took train? Then i can save up my cab fees to Raffles Place
Praise Him with my grateful heart. He is in control!

And also......
Again and again, God never fail to show His miracle in my academic
I trust this time He will also!
Thank everyone who send jiayou msg to me! Appreciate it~

And thank God, finally i finish my second year in NP! =)


没有评论: