2010年2月16日星期二

I lost my phone

Yup, i lost my phone.
This is my 1st time.
My careless..............

Seriously, i not really sad, just kinda.
Used it around 2 years bah i think
Got feeling with it!!

But i scared, really scared
Because my phone got a lot of photo
Not AAA one..
but i still scare it'll leaked out
even though i not a big star

Still felt that movie quite nice
its funny part still made my mood very high
When i went out the cinema.....
GOSH, my phone lost........................

Still got "du du du..." when i used my dad's phone called my phone num...
Think of getting hope to find it back
but just a while, "Your phone....unavailable.".....
Fine, it verifies i had to say bye bye to my phone FOREVER

身外物.. 默哀几秒钟..
Hope you can find a good master..

I lost all contacts..
If don't mind, please can leave your phone num. to my hotmail, facebook, or msn.
Thanks.

没有评论: