2010年1月14日星期四

Learning process

"It's a learning process."
Thanks sis Eng Ing for reminding me
I'll be alright

Had a misunderstanding yesterday
I guess i should ignore her word since Raymond ganshi told she's a direct person
Maybe it just her style to express her feeling
but i still feeling down, especially i feel her words beat my confidence down

I think i should treat it as learning process
not just let my confidence become smaller and smaller
Yup, i don't know anything
but if never ever try, how to learn?

I din blame anyone..
Maybe i have kinda perfectionism
Not allow any defect in my plan
but it just for temporary
i trust i can feel relieved with it after this
So, i'll be alright soon..

Thanks bro Jensen for motivating me to play piano again
Few years ago, i put "Improve piano skill" as one of my whole year goal
At the last day of the year, still can't feel have any improvement at all
So this year i consider to decide to give it up, actually
but now i have a teacher...
I sure have a great loss if i don't want grab this chance, right? haha ^^

Anyway, hope i not in "heat in 3 minutes" again..............

1 条评论:

小诗 说...

everything is just a process^^