2010年1月6日星期三

I like it!!

Well, i pon COMM TOOL lesson today
Sleep till around 1pm
quite late, that feel so good
somemore my "panda eyes" disappear >.<

Do OOP, wash my clothes
Evening go swimming, wohoooooo!!
nobody acc me, just me alone

=Skip the part of how a silly girl find the pool in Tampines stadium=

Many coach at there, but no one is my coach
quite a long time never have a swim
(Usually just simply play water~)
then my swimming skill become suck, haizzzz..

Maybe just me alone, kinda sien...
just swim 30mins, then go bathe liao

My hair and skin damn dry now
too much chlorine in the pool..........

After shower, feel like wanna faint down
Maybe hungry liao!!
but just wanna eat chocolate, don't know why haha

Go 7-11 find the chocolate
meanwhile paid my broadband fees
After that go buy bread for my next day breakfast
no $1 bread anymore~~ T.T

Buy strawberry green tea
i think i start to like it!!
Also go paid my bus concession fee

Lastly walk back home
i think i had walk around 1000 steps
Yup, is a start of healthy life!!

I like today!!!
n such like this slow pace of life ♥ ♥

没有评论: